Saturday, April 4, 2009

Definition on dance terms by Michael Fry

Definition on dance terms:

Freelance Dancing:
- Freestyle dancing is a mixture of different aspects of dancing into one. For example, different types of dance styles into one. (house, break, trance, social and more into one).

Freestyle Dancing:
- Some people have a different outlook on this. I consider freestyle dancing a mixture of dance moves, spins, effects, body movements steps, footwork, trick, acrobatic and more into one. I do not consider this a structure dance as much as freelance dancing.

- I consider myself as an freelance/freestyler dancer.

Circle Dancing:
- The concept of dancing in the middle of a circle, surrounded by onlookers.

Mesmerizing Motions:
- It's a movement that you see and become mesmerize from what you witness.
THE NAME OF MY FUTURE DANCE CREW/COMPANY AND HOW I DANCE WHEN PEOPLE SEE ME DANCE.

More coming soon.





No comments: