Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My Fitness

Some people don’t like the way I fitness so here are some things to look out for in 2010. My Fitness:

My fitness is underground, my fitness is commercialize, my fitness is not mine, my fitness is original, my fitness is not worth waiting to see, my fitness is worth the wait, my fitness is not a style, my fitness is all genres of styles, my fitness is pre-choreograph, my fitness is not choreograph. My fitness is no sweat, my fitness is nothing but, sweat and tears, my fitness is unhealthy, my fitness is healthy, my fitness will make you move, groove and shake, my fitness will make you stand around and look. My fitness is “Mesmerizing Fitness”. My fitness is aerial, my fitness is off the wall, my fitness is on the ground, my fitness is not me, my fitness is Michael Fry. My fitness is “The Floor Is All Yours”My fitness is coming in 2010 to websites, videos, photos and venues near you. Look out for it because it’s my fitness.

No comments: